), progress;} Black Moustache 2013 S1-09 English Language Blog: Writing and Reading Aloud Practice By Wei Jie and Jia Wei

Friday, 12 July 2013

Writing and Reading Aloud Practice By Wei Jie and Jia Wei

TOPIC 9
Research Professor asking the boss for funds to recruit two new research assistants.


Wei jie will be the Research professor
Jia wei will be the Boss


Research Professor:
Good afternoon boss


Boss:
Yes professor?


Research Professor:
Can I request to you to that you give me a budget?


Boss:
Why do you want some more budget? Haven’t I just gave you one recently?


Research Professor:
Well, I know this sounds silly, but I need some more assistants, and I was thinking that it would be ideal if I had another two of them.


Boss:
Are you having a hard time completing the task I’ve just given to you?


Research Professor:
Yes indeed, I am having such a problem and I was thinking that having new assistants would be of great help to complete the research before the deadline.


Boss:
You cannot finish the research in time for the dateline? Isn’t your current assistant enough help?


Research Professor:
No, I have a feeling I need some more help to complete the research or else we will not complete it on time.


Boss:
Well, I can help you find two assistants, but, you will have to wait for quite awhile as we need time to make sure that we have the correct team for you to work with.


Research Professor:
Well, thank you boss, I will be taking my leave now. Have a nice day.


Boss:

Hope you can complete the research on time.

6 comments:

  1. 10/12 A few grammatical errors spoken and words are not that clear, though that is due to the surroundings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wei Jie's voice is smooth and his pronounciation is good. His voice his also loud and clear.

    Wei Jie: 11/12

    Jia Wei's voice was also quite clear too. He could, however add more variation into his voice.

    Jiw Wei: 10/12

    ReplyDelete
  3. 11/12 overall. The speech is a bit expressionless at certain parts. However, pronunciation is near perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im goin to give this 10.
    Reasons: pronunciation is ok. No slip ups, its just that there are some parts that were not clear. I will give them the benefit of doubt due to the location.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 9/10, Everything is perfect, except the expressions, try to emphasise on some parts

    ReplyDelete
  6. 10/12
    Overall is not bad. But maybe you guys would have to talk with more expression and speak into the computer itself, because your voices are not really very audible. Good job!! Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete