), progress;} Black Moustache 2013 S1-09 English Language Blog: Scenarios for Informal Email - Benjamin, Javier & Crane

Friday, 19 July 2013

Scenarios for Informal Email - Benjamin, Javier & Crane

Scenarios
Scenario 1: To persuade my brother to give me a loan as I am in debt
Scenario 2: To persuade my mother not to force to me to go for extra tuition
Scenario 3: To persuade my sister to come back during her break from her school overseas

PAC analysis
1) Explanation of scenario: My mother just brought me to a new tuition center and wants me to go for tuition there, when I already  have tuition every single day except for Saturday. I want to persuade her to not force me to go for extra tuition but I do not dare to tell her in person so I am sending her an email.
2) Purpose: Persuade my mother from adding more tuition classes to my schedule
3) Audience: My mother
4) Context: I am trying to tell my mother to stop giving me more tuition
5) Tone & Register: The tone of can be angry and annoyed. The register is Informal


No comments:

Post a Comment