Read the articles in http://www.zoo.com.sg/exhibits-zones/free-ranging-orang-utan.html#ad-image-0, and http://animals.nationalgeographic.com/animals/mammals/orangutan/, and answer the following questions.
1) How are the text features different?
2) What are some examples of information you can find on the national geographic webpage but not on the singapore zoo webpage?
3) Which report appeals to you more? Why?
1) The first links describes the Orang Utan enclosure in the Singapore Zoo, while the second link gives a detailed description of Oran Utans in the wild. Otherwise, the others features are similar
2) The second link tells me the stats of an Orang Utan, like the height, weight, arm span etc. but the first has nothing of the sort.
3) The second on, as it has most of the information i would need, unlike the first.