), progress;} Black Moustache 2013 S1-09 English Language Blog: Information Reports (orang-utan) by Li Ying

Saturday, 13 July 2013

Information Reports (orang-utan) by Li Ying

a) How are the text features (eg. structure, language, etc) different?

The Singapoe Zoo webpage has many different categories, while the National Geographic webpage has words all into a single long paragraph.

b) What are some examples of information you can find on the National Geographic webpage but not on the Singapore Zoo webpage?

In the National Geographic webpage, it talks about orangutans in general, while the Singapore Zoo one talks about what types of orangutans they have, and what facilities and programmes they provide.

c) Which report appeals to you more? Why?

It actually depends on what I'll be looking for.
If I were to research on orangutans, I would prefer the National Geographic one as it has all the information about it.
But if I were to visit Singapore Zoo and want to know more about the orang utans that live there and what programmes they have, I'll choose the Singapore Zoo one.
Personally, I would prefer the National Geographic one as I would rather read more about the orang utans than read about programmes that includes Singapore Zoo's orang utans.

No comments:

Post a Comment