They want to tell us how to lose weight healthily
How to Lose Weight the Healthy WayOrganisation structure:
- Categorised || bullets and index
- Typographical || orange colour font on check points
- Graphical || NIL
- Illustrative || Photos that illustrated the texts
- 3rd person point of view
- Present tense
We’ll provide you solutions to some of the most common barriers you may have.
Identify available time slots where you can get at least 10 minutes of aerobic type physical activity.
- A lot of information
You need to get at least 150 minutes to 300 minutes of moderate-intensity aerobic activity per week for optimum weight loss. It is recommended that adults get at least 150 minutes of moderate-intensity aerobic activity per week to see an overall improvement on health. Each session of aerobic activity should last at least 10 minutes.
- Explanation of procedures
- Annotation of illustrations
Swop to Whole-grains