), progress;} Black Moustache 2013 S1-09 English Language Blog: Le song containing everything that Ms Esha taught-Shaun and Donovan

Wednesday, 8 May 2013

Le song containing everything that Ms Esha taught-Shaun and Donovan

THIS IS... the song that me and Donovan chose. Its called Fireflies by Owl City.

Similes- NIL... sadly

Metaphor- And leave teardrops everywhere. (The song is comparing all the fireflies to teardrops, raindrops.

                 'Cause I'd get a thousand hugs from ten thousand lightning bugs. (The song is comparing fireflies all around him to being hugged

Alliteration- But I would just stand and stare (I don't think there's a need for explanation...)

Personification- 'Cause I'd get a thousand hugs from ten thousand lightning bugs. (Fireflies can't hug

                             As they tried to teach me how to dance. (Fireflies can't teach)
   
                             I got misty eyes as they said farewell. (Fireflies can't say farewell)

Hyperbole- If ten million fireflies. (Ten million is a lot!)

                     BY SHAUN AND DONOVAN

No comments:

Post a Comment