1. Identify the character vs character conflicts.
1) The father talking about his difference in voice and word used.
2) His "brothers" were insulting about him.
3) The marsh birds were telling him to get singing lessons.
4) The marsh's mother chased him away.
5) The wooden duck "hit" him.
2. What is the major problem in the story.
The ugly duckling was chased away from the nest of the marsh, while the mother was insulting him.
3. How does another character create conflict?
They either scolded him, chased him away or insulted him.
4. Is there another type of conflict in the story?
If yes, can you identify it?
Yes there is, it is a character vs society conflict and character vs self.