), progress;} Black Moustache 2013 S1-09 English Language Blog: The el compo

Thursday, 7 March 2013

The el compo

Shaun Tan
Index no. 23
class: S109
Date:6-3-13


                  



I was walking down a dark alley when i heard a scream. It sounded as though someone screaming in terror. With my heart in my mouth, I walked towards the source of the noise, hoping that the perpetrator would not notice me. Hiding behind a corner, I peeked at the scene and gasped.

It was a scene straight from a murder movie. A man was repeatedly thrusting a knife into another man who was bleeding profusely. Seeing this, I immediately charged at the murderer, hoping to stop him. Turns out he was well trained for the job as he dodged my attack. I fell heavily onto the ground. He then prepared to stab me. Luckily my reflexes were fast enough and i dodged before proceeding to attempt another attack on him.

This time I managed to land a punch on him. It disorientated him and I managed to follow up with another punch. I was about to subdue him when he suddenly produced another knife from nowhere. Stabbing me in the leg, he quickly ran off while I fell to the ground, blood gushing out of my leg wound. I lay on the floor, slowly slipping into unconsciousness. The last thing I remembered was a siren piercing the air and paramedics tending to me. Then I blacked out.

I woke up to see a blinding light. Readjusting my sight, I realised I was in the hospital. My whole body was hooked up to a drip and my leg was bandaged up. Putting two and two together, I realised that the paramedics had arrived in time to send me to the hospital. Struggling to sit up, I grabbed a copy of today’s newspaper. Seeing the headline, I smiled to myself.


https://docs.google.com/a/s2013.sst.edu.sg/document/d/1L9CTBM-MkQgyxQKwtCu7s7WQXsx3Y05IxgSh3YxL_i0/edit

No comments:

Post a Comment