), progress;} Black Moustache 2013 S1-09 English Language Blog: My English compo

Wednesday, 6 March 2013

My English compo

Sean Lim        S1-09                                                                                                                  5th March 2013

 
 
Crimson Demon


I was walking in a dark alley when I suddenly heard a sound.

‘It is nothing, do not worry,’ I said to myself.

My heart was pulsating, my hands were numb. The noise rang vociferously in my ears, it grew louder and louder, cold sweat broke out as I briskly walked past the dark shadows. The hot night air pounded my skin. The alley was poorly lit by a single light, my stomach was a bag of nerves and my heart was in my mouth as I walked past the light, not knowing what lurked in the shadows.

“Crack!” I flinched.

My legs could not move, after that noise, it fell dead silent. Panting in fear, I looked around me, there was nothing. It was just a wall and the dense forest. Then, something caught my eye. In the bushes, there were two red lights, I scrutinized on the two lights. Then, I thought I saw a face, “It cannot be.” I mumbled. A bright red grin appeared underneath the two black eyes.

“Mother of...” My heart skipped a beat and I immediately ran for it.

Running as fast as my legs would take me, I sprinted for the end of the alley. To my utter horror, the figure suddenly appeared in front of me. I jammed on my ‘brakes’ and stopped in front of it. It was silent and nimble, a sharp pain pierced my head as I knelt down on the ground, I screamed in horror. The screaming sensation in my head blanked out, the weak orange light of the lamp faded out, I had blacked out.

The last scene I remembered was the crimson face of that demon.

I woke up slumped on my bag at the end of the alley, my head was still stuck in a spinning sensation. Recalling the event, I sighed and immediately left the alley.

Was it reality or was I insane?

Well, I will never know for sure. But whatever it was, it is still stuck in my head, the vivid memory of the crimson demon still haunts me up to this day.

Who was it, what does it want?

END

link: https://docs.google.com/a/s2013.sst.edu.sg/document/d/169F_fws3EoxvQYRsCHWuBUZFyi_tAiFgHRtYuFAU9O8/edit

No comments:

Post a Comment