), progress;} Black Moustache 2013 S1-09 English Language Blog: yong liang's

Friday, 8 February 2013

yong liang's

1. why is it important to apply PACC when communicating in different social solutions ?

if we do not keep in mind the purpose and audience , we might make others think that we are rude and would leave a bad impression .

2. if a majority of your classmates hold a certain view about  a controversial topic while you hold an opposing view, how would you convey your thoughts politely?

I would raise my hand and wait until my friends acknowledge it and I would then politely raise my opposing view .

3. what are the possible repercussions if tone and register are used wrongly ?

Everyone could get angry at each other and start yelling at each other unreasonable and will cause everyone to be unhappy and nothing would be resolved .

No comments:

Post a Comment