), progress;} Black Moustache 2013 S1-09 English Language Blog: Sweets (Dawn)

Wednesday, 13 February 2013

Sweets (Dawn)

1. What kind of sweets / candies did you like as a child? Describe them.
I like super SOUR sweets. Actually I don't really like sweets. Simply because their really sweet. Sweets like White Rabbit are the best sweets. Not too sweet, not too bland. When I was young, I was crazy about sweets, like Mentos, those sugar coated sweets, and mnms. But now I really feel that sweet sweets are kind of disgusting, practically because they are too sweet for my tongue.
2. Do you still eat sweets? If yes, which ones? If no, what do you like to eat instead?
Hardly. I feel my stomach getting bigger each time a sweet enters my gullet. I like eating prata, chicken rice, slushies (sold in the canteen), and my favourite...BREAD!! Especially those really soft japanese bread in the vending machine!
3. What do you think is / are an equivalent of penny sweets in Singapore?
I think those sold in the minimarts (but there are hardly anymore minimarts). Or those sold in cashiers of Giant or Shop and Save.

No comments:

Post a Comment