), progress;} Black Moustache 2013 S1-09 English Language Blog: PACC

Sunday, 3 February 2013

PACC

1) Making a friend in SST

Purpose-To get to know my classmate
Audience-Classmate
Context-It is the first time that i am seeing my new classmates, i need to know them better so that in future we can work well together
Dialogue-"Hi my name is Crane, how are you? What is your name?"

2)Disagreeing with a teacher

Purpose-To tell my English teacher a mistake that she made marking my worksheet
Audience-My English teacher
Context-My English teacher marked one of the questions in my English worksheet wrongly so i had to tell her about the mistake.
Dialogue-"Ms Tan i think you marked question two wrongly.

3)Asking a stranger for directions


Purpose-To get directions to the nearest MRT station

Audience-Stranger
Context-I lost my way in a place where i have never been before so i had to ask a stranger where is the nearest MRT station to get home
Dialogue-"Excuse me, may I know how do i get to the nearest MRT station"

4)Praising someone's work

Purpose-To praise my classmate for putting so much effort in her work
Audience-Classmate
Context-I saw my classmates work and saw that she placed a lot of effort in it so i wanted to praise her
Dialogue-"Wow! How much effort did you put in this! It is very nice!"

No comments:

Post a Comment