), progress;} Black Moustache 2013 S1-09 English Language Blog: SWEETS RAINBOWS CANDY FLOSSIES ( Sean Lim )

Wednesday, 13 February 2013

SWEETS RAINBOWS CANDY FLOSSIES ( Sean Lim )

1. What kind of sweets / candies did you like as a child? Describe them.
2. Do you still eat sweets? If yes, which ones? If no, what do you like to eat instead?
3. What do you think is / are an equivalent of penny sweets in Singapore?
1. I liked lollipops when i was a child. Usually after Halloween, i and my sister would have collected many sweets and I would go for the lollipops as they are enjoyable for a long period! :D (PROFIT)

2.YES:D I still love lollipops and gummy bears have made their way up to my top sweets as well.

3. COLA SWEETS!!! :D They took me by a storm when i ate the for the first time, lollipops still remained as my TOP sweet as it was available in cola flavour! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment