), progress;} Black Moustache 2013 S1-09 English Language Blog: All about sweets

Wednesday, 13 February 2013

All about sweets


1. What kind of sweets / candies did you like as a child? Describe them.
Answer: I like fruit plus, mentos, gummy bears, etc. These are the main types which I like. Fruit plus is a package of 150g contains ca 48 individually wrapped candy (thus ca 3.1g/candy), it is chewy. For gummy bears, it is a sweet shaped like bears with all sorts of flavours.

2. Do you still eat sweets? If yes, which ones? If no, what do you like to eat instead?
Yes, I still eat sweets. I like to eat gummy bears, fruit plus and mentos, these are the main ones that I like.

3. What do you think is / are an equivalent of penny sweets in Singapore?
Fruit plus and White Rabbit sweets or sweets that are cheap in Singapore are considered as penny sweets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment